SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
Exam Pattern: As we know the value of exam pattern. Candidates who are going to appear in this examination should need to know the exam pattern because after this they will able to plan that how to manage their time in exam. So here we have the syllabus.
Revised Scheme Of SSC CHSL Exam (Tier 1, 2 & 3)
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- The duration of the exam will be 75 minutes
The paper will be of computer based
- It will contain 100 objective type questions.
- It will have 4 sections mentioned in below drawn table.
- There will be a Negative Marking and for every wrong answer 50 marks will be deducted.
- The question will be in both English and hindi language, candidate will be having choice to select the language of paper
Note: VH/OH Candidates who are suffering from Cerebral Palsy will be given 100 minutes
SSC Tier II Exam Syllabus:
SSC Tier 2 (Descriptive Type) Exam Pattern: The SSC Tier 2 will be descriptive type. The total marks will be of total 200 marks and time duration will be of 2 Hours. The question will be from quantitative and English.
|Tier II (Descriptive)||200 marks||2 Hours|
Following points to be consider:
- There will be 1 mark for each correct answer
- There will be aNegative Marking 0.50 marks for Quantitative Aptitude Sections and 25 marks for English Language and Comprehension
- Only those candidates who will qualify tier 1 will be allowed to appear in Tier 2
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be33 per cent
- The Paper will be either in English or Hindi
SSC Tier III Exam Pattern:
SSC Tier 3 Exam Pattern: The tier III will be Data Entry Test. This will be applicable only for post of Assistant Audit Officer. For the Typing test, there will be 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes will be of qualifying nature.
Note: Only Candidates who are VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy) and OH with deformity in writing hand will be allowed 35 minutes including compensatory time 20 minutes for the skill test.
|Tier III||2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes||15 Minutes for Typing skill|