Railway Recruitment Boards invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various th posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards before 23.59 hrs of 12.03.2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Group D|
|No of vacancies||62907|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||12th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RRB with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RRB recruitment 2018.
RRB recruitment Group D vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Group D||62907||Rs. 18000/-|
RRB 2018 eligibility criteria for Group D Post
Educational Qualification: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 31 years as on 01.07.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
|OBC (Creamy Layer)||03|
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RRB Group D 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRB application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RRB should pay the below charges through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Cards or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
RRB application form for Group D 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in from 10.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.
How to apply for RRB vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Select the desired post
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on “Click here to Apply for GEN 02/2018”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
RRB Group D 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||10.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||12.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through Online/Challan||12.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee through Post Office||10.03.2018|
|Tentative Date first Stage Common Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam||April – May 2018|
General Instructions for Group D
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRBs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such a candidate shall be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post(s) against this notification, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite qualifications from recognized Board/Institute as on the date of Closure for submission of the application for this CEN. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Candidates attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to more than one RRB and/or multiple applications to the same RRB will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB.
- Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) either for life or for a specified period which is not yet completed should NOT apply for this notification. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the SSLC/Matriculation Certificate only. However, candidates with ITI/NAC qualification alone can enter these details as per the ITI/NAC certificates. In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, PET and DV etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Dates of examinations will also be published on the websites of participating RRBs. Thereafter, e-Call letters for the CBT, PET and DV (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from websites of the RRBs concerned. The exam centre, date and shift indicated in the call letter shall be final.
- Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific communities/posts/units at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. Also, additional posts if required by the railway(s) may also be included at later stage. RRBs reserve the right to introduce additional CBTs and/or PET, additional DV etc. without assigning any reason. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the examinations. Refer para 7.0 for fee exempted categories.
- On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs shall allot post & Railway as per the option of the candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position. Once candidates have been empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category. However RRBs also reserve the right to allot post/Railway/Unit not opted by the candidates, if considered necessary in administrative interest, subject to the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the post concerned.
- Selection by RRB does not confer upon the candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the concerned authorities of the Zonal Railway who in turn issue the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates have to execute Security and/or Indemnity Bond wherever necessary.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the railway servant to any other department or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass admissible to SC/ST candidates will be part of e-call letter when they are called for various stages of selection viz. CBT /PET /DV (as applicable) as per the details of valid caste certificate furnished in ONLINE application. At the time of obtaining reservation and travelling, the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking Staff will ask for the original SC/ST community certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate. Any attempt to misuse this travelling authority shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the selection process including debarment for future examinations.
- RRBs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/ modifications/ additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under the CEN as necessitated and applicable.
- RRBs may share, with the consent of the candidates, the scores obtained by them in RRB exams with other Ministries/Departments/Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations. Candidates may give their consent for the same, or otherwise, in the ONLINE application.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRB concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days. RRBs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason