RITES recruitment 2018 notification has been released for the recruitment of 30 (thirty) Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 12th February 2018 and before 22nd February 2018.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|No of vacancies||30|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||22nd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RITES with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RITES recruitment 2018.
RITES recruitment of Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Engineer (Electrical)||22||Rs. 16974/-|
|2||Engineer (Mechanical)||08||Rs. 16974/-|
RITES 2018 Engineer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Full Time First Class Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit: 32 years as on 01.02.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RITES 2018 Selection process for Engineer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
RITES application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
RITES application form of Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.rites.com form 12.02.2018 to 22.02.2018.
How to apply for RITES vacancies 2018:-
RITES 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||12.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||22.02.2018|
|Date of Written Test||24.02.2018|
|Date of Interview||25.02.2018|
General Instructions for Engineers posts:
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
- credit by: www.sabhijobs.com