West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) invites applications for the posts of 241 Assistant Professor & Head Master in Various Subjects. Apply Online before 25 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 08/2017
PCSWB Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies : 240 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
- Post Name : Head Master
- No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for PSCWB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade B in 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.
- For Head Master : Second class Master’s Degree with Honours Degree of an Indian University or equivalent qualifications and Five years’ teaching experience in a responsible post, preferably as the Head of a well-established modern residential Boys’ and/or Girls’ secondary school.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 37 years for Assistant Professor & 45 years for Head Master as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : West Bengal
Selection Process : Selection will be through Screening Test/Written Test & Viva Voce.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply PSCWB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 05.04.2017 to 25.04.2017 till 12:00 midnight thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Online : 25.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Offline : 26.04.2017