National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), erstwhile known as the DOEACC Society, is an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the government of India. The objective of the scheme is to generate high quality man-power in the computer software and allied fields by utilising the expertise and facilities available with various institutions in the non-formal sector. NIELIT is one of the National Examination Body
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 340 (Three Hundred Forty) jobs out of which 81 (Eighty One) vacancies for scientist “B” and 259 (Two hundred fifty Nine) for scientific / technical assistant “A” vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 28th August 2017.
Govt Department:- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Job Name:- scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A”
Posting:- All India
Deadline:- 28th August 2017
NIELIT Jobs 2017
Scientist “B”:- 81 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientist “B” should have BE / B.Tech in computer science or computer engineering / information technology / electronics and communication / electronics telecommunication or M.Sc. with one year relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
Scientist / Technical Assistant:- 259 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientist / Technical Assistant should have M.Sc. / MS / MCA / BE / B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years as on 28th August 2017.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 800/- (Rupee Eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
How to apply for recruitment NIELIT 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://nielit.gov.in from 28th July 2017 to 28th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 28/07/2017
Closing Date: 28/08/2017