LIC Housing Finance Limited released new notification on their official website lichousing.com for the recruitment of total 264 (two hundred and sixty four) jobs out of which 164 (one hundred and sixty four) vacancies for Assistant, 100 (one hundred) for Assistant Manager Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 24th August 2017 to 7th September 2017.
Govt Department:- LIC Housing Finance Limited
Designation:- Assistant, Assistant Manager
Job Location:- All India
Application date:- 7th September 2017
Official website: lichousing.com
LIC HFL recruitment 2017
Assistant: 164 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for LIC HFL Assistant job should have Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks) from a recognized university/ institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 13980 – 32110/- Per Month
Assistant Manager: 100 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join LIC HFL Assistant Manager posts should have MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 32815 – 61670/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 28 years as on 01/07/2017
Selection Process:- LIC HFL Call Letters 2017 will be issued to conduct the Online Examination for Assistant, Assistant Manager vacancies, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistant, Assistant Manager vacancies should pay the below charges through Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for LIC HFL recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.lichousing.com from 24.08.2017 to 07.09.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 24.08.2017
Challan Payment: 07.09.2017
Date of Online Examination (Assistant Manager): 10.10.2017 (Tentative)
Date of Online Examination (Assistant): 12.10.2017 (Tentative)
Creadited By: www.ingovtjob.com