ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 313 Asst & UDC Posts:Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board [ICRB] has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 313 Assistant (ISRO Centres/ Units), Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (Department of Space) & Assistant (Autonomous Institutions/ Central PSU under Dept. of Space) vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-07-2017 to 31-07-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
ISRO Vacancy Details
Total of the Posts: 313
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant for filling up in ISRO Centres/ Units: 272 Posts
a. Ahmedabad: 20 Posts
b. Bengaluru: 97 Posts
c. Hyderabad: 27 Posts
d. New Delhi: 04 Posts
e. Sriharikota: 35 Posts
f. Thiruvananthapuram: 89 Posts
2. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) for filling up in Department of Space: 02 Posts
a. Department of Space Bengaluru – 02 Posts
3. Assistant for filling-up at Autonomous Institutions/ Central PSU under Dept. of Space: 39 Posts
a. Ahmedabad: 16 Posts
b. Bengaluru: 07 Posts
c. Hyderabad: Post
d. New Delhi: 4 Posts
e. Thiruvananthapuram: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 – 26 years as on 31-07-2017 (31 years in case of SC/ ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates). Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India orders.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University, Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- through ‘online’ using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or ‘Offline’ in the form of Challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch. All Women candidates/ Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Exam & Skill Test (Computer Literacy Test).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.isro.gov.in from 11-07-2017 to 31-07-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have E-mail ID & Mobile Number & upload the requisite documents.
2. Applicants should log on through the website “www.isro.gov.in”.
3. Go to ‘Careers & Select desired notification.
4. Read the Notification & Click on Online Link.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Now take printout of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 11-07-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2017
Last Date for Sending Documents: 07-08-2017
Date for Written Test: 15-10-2017.
Creadited By: www.freejobalert.com