HPPSC jobs 2017 – Assistant Professor, Medical Officer
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website hppsc.hp.gov.in for the recruitment of total 290 (two hundred and ninety) jobs out of which 204 (two hundred and four) vacancies for Assistant Professor, 26 (twenty six) for Medical Officer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should register till 31st July 2017.
Name of Commission:- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name:- Assistant Professor, Medical Officer
Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Advt No.:- 08/2017
Official website: hppsc.hp.gov.in
Assistant Professor: 204 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPPSC Assistant Professor job should have A good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed in the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from foreign University recognized by the Government of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 21600/- Per Month
Medical Officer: 26 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join HPPSC Medical Officer posts should have A Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from the Institute recognized by the Dental Council of India and Registered with State Dental Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 26250/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01/01/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test / Examination / Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor, Medical Officer vacancies should pay the below charges through e-challan or e-Payment.
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ST/OBC of HP State: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for HPPSC vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 31.07.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31.07.2017
Creadited By: www.ingovtjob.com