Staff Selection Commission (SSC ) offers a number of vacancies under the Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE) conducted every year making it one of the most sought after and immensely famous exam among the aspirants across the nation.
The first thing that you have to kept in mind is that cracking SSC Exam is not an easy task, most of the students that qualifies the exams are repeaters (i.e. they have given the exams before also) so if you want to crack it in your very first attempt then you really have to work hard and also have to follow proper plan regarding your studies.
Below are some key points which will help you to clear SSC CGL 2019:
1. Understanding the exam pattern by going through previous year question papers and then start aggregating the basic resources (books and all) that are needed to begin.
2. List down the exam syllabus and broadly look at the number of questions coming from the each topic.
3. Self analysis is third step after understanding the above two. Identify your strong and weak areas by attempting a mock test.
4. Clearing the basic concepts/understanding the fundamentals of your weak topics from various sources like YouTube, educational websites and academic books.
5. Do not restrict yourself to the theory part only. Once you are done with the concepts, make sure that you attempt questions based on that topic.
6. Start practising quizzes topic wise by setting a time limit.
7. After having a good hold over the topics, start practising full length mock papers.
8. Make note of errors and weak areas while solving mock papers and clear their concepts again and practice a lot of questions.
Please follow all the above points and you will surely fulfill your dream soon.
Following mistake you should avoid during SSC CGL preparation:
1. Not understanding the complete Exam pattern and syllabus.
2. Use many Books and sources for Exam preparation.
3. Not making proper plan and strategy.
4. Preparing for various Exams at the same time.
5. Not giving focus to your weakness while practising the mock papers.
6. Avoiding time management in the exam paper.
7. Starting the paper with the difficult questions.
8. Making long notes for end day revision.
9. Not giving importance to all subjects.
10. Not reading the questions while attempting the paper.