Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1548 candidates for Junior Pharmacist, Ophthalmic Assistant, Food Safety Officer, X Ray Technician, Staff Nurse, Junior Inspector, Surveyor, Foreman Instructor, Assistant Librarian and various other vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 17-03-2017 to 28-03-2017.
More details about GSSSB Recruitment-2017 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
GSSSB Vacancy Details:
• Junior Pharmacist: 89 Posts
• Ophthalmic Assistant: 178 Posts
• Food Safety Officer: 59 Posts
• X Ray Technician: 228 Posts
• Staff Nurse: 78 Posts
• Junior Inspector: 59 Posts
• Electrical Sub Inspector: 35 posts
• Surveyor: 40 Posts
• Foreman Instructor: 73 Posts
• Province Youth Development Officer: 65 Posts
• Assistant Librarian: 15 Posts
• Assistant Superintendent Fisheries (Senior): 19 Posts
• Fishery Officer: 10 Posts
• Work Assistant: 600 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for GSSSB Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation, Post Graduation or Medical Degree from a recognised University.
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Note: Candidates are advised to check official notification below for detailed eligibility criteria and age limit.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through GSSSB website “www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in” from 17-03-2017 to 28-03-2017.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 17-03-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 28-03-2017