e- Courts recruitment 2017 apply for 20 Junior Typist, Junior Clerk & Various vacancies
e- Courts released new notification on their official website ecourts.gov.in for the recruitment of total 20 (twenty) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Junior Typist, 13 (thirteen) for Junior Clerk & Various vacancies. Job seekers should register till 03rd April 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- e- Courts
Designation:- Junior Typist, Junior Clerk
Advertisement Number:- 2 of 2016
Official Web portal: ecourts.gov.in
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for e- Courts Junior Typist job should have possess a minimum speed of 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
Junior Clerk: 13 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join e- Courts Junior Clerk posts should have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act.1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University OR Diploma in Computer Application(DCA) from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 01/05/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women, 10 years for PH
Recruitment Process:- Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by computer test and viva voce examination, and then will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Junior Typist, Junior Clerk vacancies should pay the below charges through Treasury Challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice -501-Services and Service Fees-0010-Charges for Service provided-02177-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”
- SC/ST: Nil
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for e- Courts recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may send their application in the prescribed format along with required self attested copies of certificate and other documents to District Judge, Kandhamal on or before 03/04/2017.
e- Courts recruitment 2017 advertisement 15 Process Server, Peon
e- Courts released new notification on their official website ecourts.gov.in for the recruitment of total 15 (fifteen) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Process Server, 10 (ten) for Peon vacancy. Job seekers should register till 20th March 2017.
Govt Department:- e- Courts
Job Name:- Process Server, Peon
Job Location:- Jhajjar (Haryana)
Official website: ecourts.gov.in
e- Courts recruitment 2017 News updates
Process Server: 05 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for e- Courts Process Server job should have possess Matriculation with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 4440 – 7440/- Grade pay – 1650/- Per Month
Peon: 10 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join e- Courts Peon posts should have Middle Standard pass with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 4440 – 7440/- Grade pay. 1300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years as on 01/01/2017.
Hiring Process:- Selection will be based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to apply for e- Courts vacancies 2017:- Interested applicants can send their application on plain paper with details, recent photograph, attested copies of relevant testimonials / certificate on or before 20/03/2017 & attend the interview along with original testimonials on from 22/03/2017 to 26/03/2017.
Venue of Interview:- Judicial Courts Complex, Jhajjar.