Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. The main objective of setting up of the institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country. International Labour Organization (ILO) served as the executing agency.
Associate Professor, Assistant Professor CIPET – 08th April 2017
CIPET recruitment 2017 advertisement Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology released new notification on their official website cipet.gov.in for the recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Job seekers should register till 08th April 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Job Name:- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Job Location:- All India
Advt No.:- HLC-RECTT-03/2017
Official Web portal: cipet.gov.in
Associate Professor: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CIPET Associate Professor job should have Ph.D. in appropriate discipline from a reputed university (with 1st div. at M.Tech./M.E. & B.Tech. /B.E.) With minimum 5 years of experience in academics/research/industry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Assistant Professor: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CIPET Assistant Professor posts should have M.Tech/ Ph.D in relevant discipline with 1st class or equivalent and 3 Years of experience relevant discipline with 1st class or equivalent and 3 Year of experience. GEBHS- Master degree in respective discipline with 1st Class or equivalent and minimum of 3 year experience. MBA, MCA -1 st Class in respective degree with minimum of 3 year experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per CIPET Rules
Selection Process:- CIPET will be conduct the Interview for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor vacancies.
How to register for CIPET recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants may fill the prescribed application form along with relevant documents & experience certificate send to Head Administration (Academic), Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 60003 on or before 08/04/2017.
CIPET Recruitment 2017 Notification librarian posts :- Central Institute of Plastics engineering and technology (CIPET) invites application for the position of librarian vacancies on contractual basis. Register before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of post:- Librarian
Eligibility:- Graduation, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age will be according to rules and regulation of Central Institute of Plastics engineering and technology (CIPET).
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate in library science or graduate with post – graduation diploma in library science with typing / PC operator and minimum 3 year experience in the relevant field.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and experience certificate send to senior officer (Amin / HR), Central Institute of Plastics engineering and technology (CIPET) head office, T.V.K, industrial Estate, Chennai on or before 15/02/2017.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.