Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is the fourth largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGo, Jet Airways & SpiceJet with a market share of 13% as of March 2017. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in New Delhi. The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932.
27 AME, Technical Officer Air India:- 12th July 2017
Air India Limited recruitment 2017 – AME, Technical Officer
Air India Limited released new notification on their official website airindia.com for the recruitment of total 27 (twenty seven) jobs out of which 23 (twenty three) vacancies for B1 AME (A&C Trade), 01 (one) for Technical Officer (Support Services) & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should register till 12th July 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- Air India Limited
Designation:- AME, Technical Officer
Job Location:- All India
Official Web portal: airindia.com
Air India Limited vacancy 2017
B1 AME (A&C Trade): 23 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Air India Limited AME job should have possess DGCA License to certify In Category B1 to cover EMBRAER 170 &190 Aircraft fitted with GE CF34 Series Engine OR In Category B2 to cover Avionics System of EMBRAER 170 & 190 Aircraft fitted with GE CF 34 Series Engine.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 95000 – 128000/- Per Month
Technical Officer (Support Services): 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Air India Limited Technical Officer posts should have possess BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Electrical Engineering from UGC/Govt. recognized Institute with 10 years experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01/06/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Air India Limited will be conduct the Interview for AME, Technical Officer vacancies.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for AME, Technical Officer vacancies should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for Air India Limited recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificates & DD send to Air India Engineering Services Limited, MRO Complex, RGIA Airport Near Gate No. 03, Shamshabad, Hyderabad – 500409 on or before 12.07.2017.
Venue of Interview:- Air India Engineering Services Ltd., MRO Complex, RGIA, Airport Near Gate No.03, Shamshabad, Hyderabad-500409.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 12.07.2017